Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Latest

Not too much going on at our house right now. I just wanted to write down a few things so that I'll remember them later on when I go back through the blog. Sorry no pictures!

-Abby had her last day of Mommy Preschool on May 6th.
-Andrew went to his first economics fair this past Friday. He came up with the idea to make and sell paper airplanes. He also had a drawing for one of his Playstation games.
-Brody went on a field trip with his kindergarten class on Friday May 7th.
-I took Brody, Bree, and Alyssa for a walk on Thursday. Every time Bree saw some one approaching us, she would say "Hi." As they passed us, she would say "Bye, I love you!"
-Alyssa had a cold this past week. She wouldn't let me, Aaron, or her Grandparents put her down. Ever!
-Andrew had his first baseball game on May 8th, and his second game was today. Go Mariners!
-We'll be taking a trip to Washington the first week of August. One of Aaron's friends is getting married and Aaron gets to be the best man!
-Aaron has a seminar in SLC next weekend for AMC (His practice management group).
-This past week my sister found out she's having a boy! -We on the other hand are having a girl. -JK Mom. I promise I'm not pregnant!

That's all I can think of right now.

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

You almost had me on that last one!

Mick and Weez said...

You guys are busy! Your kids are so cute! Thanks for your nice comments on the house. We did do the bead board on the counter. We did not do the counter top. It is actually concrete. You will have to come see it. It is really pretty. We had some friends do it in their house and we decided we liked it enough to do it in our own.

Natalie said...

Ok, I thought you were serious for a split second. Given both our track records, it wouldn't surprise me...ha ha. Anyway, life sounds good. We need to do another play day.