Wednesday, April 28, 2010

31 And Counting!

No! 31 is not how many children Aaron and I plan on having.
(Although 5 is a pretty good start)
I had my 31st birthday yesterday, and what a great birthday it was.
It began Monday night. Aaron took me out to dinner at Red Lobster. I had their shrimp linguini, coconut shrimp, salad, and about 4 of their cheddar bay biscuits . It was soooo yummy.
Yesterday I got to relax and spend the day with my family. Aaron had most of the morning off so my kids and I got to spend part of the day with him. Then later in the evening, my parents came over and we watched the Jazz game.I had a yummy chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cake. The crust was made out of oreo cookies! -So delish
My sweet husband of almost 11 years (Sheesh, that's a long time to be stuck with me). -Love you Aaron
I sure love my kids...
My cute little Breezy

My Abby Cadabby

My little Lyssa

My Bro Bro (Not pictured) and my Andrew Magoo.
You guys are my World!

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe you're 31! Gosh, we're getting old. It's nice to be able to say I'm still in my 20's, however...even if I can only do it for 1 more year. Ick.

Natalie said...

I hope your birthday was FANTASTIC! I also like your dark hair (from your previous post). It's nice to have a hair change.

Kathryn said...

Happy Birthday, friend.

vw: minvemab- what a mom mumbles when people ask what she drives.