Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The White Stuff


This morning after work I stopped at Walmart to pick up some groceries. I decided to buy Oreo cookies because they sounded really good and we haven't had them for a while. My girls and I devoured half of a bag within minutes after I arrived home, or so I thought. Bree kept coming back for more and I kept thinking, "Wow, my little girl will actually eat if she's hungry enough and if she really likes it." No ...that wasn't the reason. Apparently Bree was taking the cookies and eating the "White Stuff" in the middle.

I didn't want to let the cookie part of her Oreos to go to waste, so I gave them to Alyssa.

...Boy did she like them


Have you ever seen a more content baby. Look at her little finger in her mouth.

She sure did get messy

What would I ever do without my kids?

1 comment:

Lisa and Randy said...

There is just something so cute about a messy baby enjoying something yummy!!!