Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FHE Craft Night



Last night for family home evening, we decided to have a "Craft Night." I bought some ceramic banks at the dollar store a couple weeks ago that the kids were able to paint, and they loved it. While the kids painted, Aaron and I watched the Jazz game. It was a fun evening at home with the fam. My cute little baby is getting so big. She can sit up by herself for a short while. Here she is on the counter.

I attempted to make pizza. -It was okay, but the crust was a little soggy.
Everyone at work
Brody decided to paint himself. That's all I"ll say about that.
The ceramic banks were pigs and pegasus's
Andrew
No! My children don't eat paint
Breelyn
Abby
Brody

3 comments:

sinika said...

Haha! I love Brody's self paint. And your buns of steel post is hilarious!!

Mads said...

next time you do pizza, put JUST the crust in the oven for a bit. It doesn't need to get brown or anything, but kinda feel the middle. then put your shtuff on. It only takes like 5 minutes or so for the cheese to be all melty if your crust is already mostly done...we've had plenty of soggy crust at our house

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

You're a better woman than I am...but how fun for them.