Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Little Camera Happy!



Monday night I made dinner for my in-laws. Nothing fancy, just chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and veggies. After dinner we visited and watched the Jazz game. While we sat, my kids felt the need to "entertain" us. Andrew and Abby wanted to take pictures of everyone. This is one Andrew took of Aaron and I
Abby took this one. -Not to bad huh?


Andrew and Abby danced for us. They kept doing the dance where you plug your nose and move your body down towards the floor. (I forget what it's called).

Goofy #1

Goofy #2
Isn't this picture of Bree and Grandma cute? I love the way Grandma is smiling at her.

Alyssa loves this stuffed dog. She did the "Army Scoot" all over the place to play with it.

Brody gave everyone kisses. What a sweet heart.

No comments: