Thursday, December 10, 2009

Scouts and Fire: A Scary Combination

Tuesday night, Aaron had the 10 year old scouts over to our house. Aaron is without a partner right now, so I got to step in and be his helper. I'm not sure what badge his scouts were working toward, but Aaron taught all of them how to make a campfire. We were sort of limited as to where we could go, so Aaron made a fire on our back patio. Yes, you heard me correctly. It's probably not legal, but we were safe and no cops were called. (Thank goodness). Although we were all freezing, we had a good time.



2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

I'll be honest...I hate scouting! Is he a Webelos den leader just like me? We should join a support group together.

Natalie said...

Yeah, 10 year old boys and fire...scary combination. I'm glad it all worked out! :0)