Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun In The Snow

Last night Andrew slept over at Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's house. When I got off work, I picked him up and we shoveled snow over at my in-laws house. The snow was perfect for making snowmen, so we decided to make a couple. We also threw a few snowballs in between. I was the "Winner." (No need to Ask Andrew)

Pardon the wet slick hair do. -It was still snowing when we took the picture.

Andrew with our two snowmen

Can you say Kelly is sleepy?

After we finished shoveling the driveway and side walk, Grandma and Grandpa invited us in for some hot chocolate and toast. MMM! Just what we needed.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Good times! This snow has to be good for something. It's nice that you and Andrew could spend some quality Mommy and Andrew time together. He's growing up REALLY fast!

R Fitz said...

I love those special little moments one on one with a child! And what a great day to find a way to make it positive!