Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nativity

Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a big fan of ksl, craigslist, ebay, etc. My mother and father-in-law have asked me for over a year now to find them a Nativity for their yard. I looked through all of those websites, but couldn't find one that I liked. -So, instead, I decided to make one. I found a picture of a Precious Moments nativity, sketched it on some wood, painted it, sealed it, and cut it out. Here is the finished project. I used some wood from our basement to make the stable. My "How To Finish Your Basement" class came in pretty handy.

4 comments:

R Fitz said...

Love it! Kelly, you have so many talents!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Sheesh! Tricky.

Kathryn said...

This is super-cute! Good work, my friend.

Katie said...

I saw that at Grandma and Grandpa's the other day and wondered where it came from. So cute! You did a great job.