Friday, October 9, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference

Yesterday I went to Parent Teacher Conference for Brody. Brody's teacher (Mrs. Anderson) is so wonderful. She had so many good things to say about Brody. One thing she told me is that Brody knows his letters better than anyone in the class. He's doing really well with counting and colors. She says he's always happy and loves singing songs.On Wednesday, I had a phone conference with Andrew's teacher (Mrs. Mair). Mrs. Mair is also an amazing teacher. She was Andrew's first grade teacher. -I always tease Andrew and tell him that Mrs. Mair loves him so much she decided to follow him to 3rd grade. -Anyways, Mrs. Mair had only good things to say about Andrew as well. She said he always listens and follows directions, he uses his time wisely, he's cooperative, he doesn't disturb others, he always returns his homework on time, he completes class work on time, he follows rules, etc.
I'm a proud mom! What more can I say?


1 comment:

R Fitz said...

What wonderful reports!

Kelly, It was so much fun having you stop in! Your kids are delightful and the visit with you was nice! I sure hope we get the chance again soon!