Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby Shower!

Earlier today, Me, my Mom, Ashley, and Adrienne gave Svetlana a baby shower. Svetlana and my little brother Shane are expecting their first baby (A girl) in November! Svetlana and Shane are going to name their little girl Sasha. Doesn't Svetlana look adorable?
We had a lot of yummy treats at the shower. Ashley's creamy potato soup was a hit.

My good friend Natalie came to the shower. She's expecting her 5th in January. Isn't she adorable too!

My daughter (Abby), Sharlene Ricks, My Mom, and my baby (Alyssa)

Svetlana, Aunt Judy, Aunt Diane, and Mckenzie

Alyssa and Grandma






1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh Kelly, I love you. I can't say I love the fatty fatso pregnancy picture of myself, but I do love you!
It was fabulous to see you. We'll get together soon. :0)