Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday 9/6/09

Our sweet little baby Alyssa was blessed yesterday. Yes, it's official! Her name is Alyssa, (Not Margarette Ann ...as Aaron would say). -I just wanted to thank everyone that was able to come. We had a wonderful time visiting with all of you. Here are some pictures from the event.
Breelyn, Me, Alyssa, Abby, Brody, and Andrew shortly before the meeting
Breelyn, Aaron, Alyssa, Abby, Brody, and Andrew. Again, shortly before the meeting.

Our beautiful girl

Isn't she gorgeous!

All of the family

Alyssa with her cousin Emily


Andrew

Our melted desert!

Yummy leftovers


Andrew, my brother-in-law (Sam), Great Grandma Bullock, Grandpa Walker, and Grandma Walker


Here is a copy of an email written by my father-in-law (Kent Walker)


Dear Family,

Today my father gave me my beautiful name and a very special Father's blessing, then my Mother shared her wonderful Testimony to me.

Today was the second most wonderful day of my life---the first was my birth to my mother.

Today was extra special to me in another way too---I was dressed in a beautiful white dress that my Aunt Karie Jean made---I was held, hugged, kissed and smothered with love from so many, many family members; I know that my 'Heavenly Parents' sent me to all of you.

Today, 'I really am the baby sister' to my two big brother's Andrew and Brody---and too my two wonderful sister's, Abby and Breelyn---I know the 'four' of you will take good care of me---another reason I choose you to be my family here on earth.

I am so excited to meet all of my family---so we can begin to (as I get somewhat older) create treasured family memories together.

'Grandma Bullock and Grandma Argyle', having you share your day with me is one of those 'treasured family memories'---I love you!!!

Well, I need a diaper change and a nurse(ing) about now---

Alyssa.





2 comments:

R Fitz said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Wish we could have been there! Your family just gets cuter every day!

Katie said...

It was a beautiful day! Alyssa is so cute. We love your family!