Saturday, September 12, 2009

Going Back To School

Yes! You read the title correctly. I am going back to school and I am soooo excited. I received a pamplet in the mail a couple of days ago from UVU. There are several community classes close to my home, and surprisingly, they're not very expensive. The class I signed up for is titled "How To Finish Your Basement." I get to learn how to frame walls, hang doors, ceilings, sheetrock, and, finish a bathroom. -I can't wait. I love do-it-yourself projects. If any of you are interested in taking a class, here is the website: www.uvu.edu/ce/northvalley

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

Kelly...weren't you already insanely busy??? Either way I think this is REALLY exciting. have a lot of fun!

Katie said...

That will be so exciting! I'd love to take a class like that, right now, I have no use for it, but it would be so interesting to learn. Good luck!

Mel Brown said...

That is awesome! It is totally worth it.... tough, but worth it! Good luck! :)