Friday, August 28, 2009

The Cute Things Your Kids Do

The other night when we were eating dinner, Abby accidently bit her finger. She began screaming. Aaron began to joke with her in an attempt to calm her down. He told her she shouldn't eat her fingers. Abby was so mad. Her reply was "I didn't bite my fingers, my mouth did!
About a week ago, I made a grasshopper milkshake. Andrew loves mint! After his first taste Andrew stated, "Mom, this is sooo romantic."
This morning when we got up, Bree was at the bottom of our bed. She found our box of bandaids and kept saying, "Uhh! I wanna bannay. She made us put bandaids on her fingers, toes, and forhead. -Luckily we ran out of bandaids.






2 comments:

R Fitz said...

I miss the days when my kids said cute things all the time...I wish I would have written more of them down.

Kathryn said...

I want one of those romantic milkshakes! Sounds good.