Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Trip To The Zoo!

Since school is about to start and summer is about to end, we decided to take another trip to the zoo! The weather was beautiful yesterday.
My sweet mother-in-law (LouJean) went with us and helped me take care of my kids!

We saw a lot of animals. Isn't this cat beautiful?

This picture was taken by the Giraffe exhibit. A brand new baby giraffe was born July 30th!


Isn't it cute?

Brody had a great time being pushed around in the stroller.


I asked everyone to smile for the camera. -Brody and Bree refused.

Of course ...everyone has to get a drink out of the lion's mouth!

One good lookin soon to be 3rd grader!

A fighsty, but cute soon to be preschooler!

Bree loved the black bears. The picture below is of her pointing at them.

Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!











2 comments:

sinika said...

Hehe! We have twinner posts today. Funny.

Kathryn said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo. Did you take the new baby? That lion drinking fountain looks scary. I saw a little girl locking lips with a drinking fountain the other day. Totally grossed me out. For her and anyone who took a drink after her, too. Yuck!

My word is garkitt: an animal not found in the zoo because it lives in the carpet in your car.