Friday, September 12, 2008

The Utah State Fair

Yesterday was so much fun. After we sent the boys off to school, Aaron, I, Abby and Bree went to the Utah State Fair. We saw a lot of farm animals and we got to enjoy some good fried EXPENSIVE food. Here are some pictures from the day.Bree, Abby and Aaron waiting for their turn to shower with the sheep
Shaving off the wool
Some cute farm animals!
Abby milking a cow
Abby picking apples on the farm
Aaron, Abby and Bree at the entrance
Hanging out with the pigs
My heritage!
Checking out the cows
Our favorite show at the fair!


2 comments:

Katie said...

you guys have so much fun. I love reading about all your adventures!

katie said...

Kel,
What time and where on Friday? I don't think I have your cell# so send me a quick note to katiekolowich@gmail.com.

Thanks!