Saturday, September 20, 2008

Then and Now

Last night was so great! I got to catch up with several friends from highschool. -Most of which I haven't seen for about 10 years. I started a facebook account about a month ago, and found a couple of friends with accounts. One evening, I got an instant message from my friend Tony. I asked him if he was planning any trips to Utah. Tony and I both wanted to have a "Reunion" and catch up on everyone's lives. Tony stated that he'd be up in September because his sister was having a baby. He gave me a date, we talked to some other friends, and "TA DA", we made it happen!
Last night, everyone met at my house @ 7:00 pm. We had a little BBQ/Potluck party. It felt just like old times, (Only now a few spouses and children have been added to the group). It was wonderful to see everyone. -It's definitely been too long! We all agreed that we should try to get together again for a Christmas or New Years Party. I can't wait. Here are some fun pics.This picture was taken in 97, right before we graduated.
From top to bottom and left to right: Tony, Swalz, Bule, Richard, Nate, Natalie, Mark, Evan, Derek, and Me

After 11 years, haven't we all aged well?

Top row: Bule, Swalz, Tony, Dave, Nate, Dustin, Richard, Derek

Bottom row: Me, Natalie, and Katie

Keri (Derek's wife), Becky (Bule's wife), and Ginnie (Nate's wife)

Good times!
Katie, Amanda, Richard, Breelyn, Andrew, Bule, and Nate

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, good times!! I was so much cuter back in high school! It just shows what four kids will do to a gal!

Keri and Derek said...

Thanks for having us!! We have a fun time.
Keri