Friday, May 2, 2008

My Grandpa was Hot!

This past week I've been scrapbooking like crazy. I went over to my Grandma Argyle's house on Wednesday and spent half of the day going through pictures with her. I wanted to find some pictures of my mom growing up. While we were searching, I found some pictures of my grandpa during the war. Here are a couple that we found!
Isn't he a Hottie?

I also found some pictures of my mom. These pictures were taken when she was about 3 years old. Isn't she cute!


2 comments:

Marci said...

You sure have cute kids. It was good to hear from you. Its amazing how many people you can find while blogging.

Phil Garrett

Natalie said...

I LOVE these pictures. I always thought your Grandpa Argyle was the BEST. He was so nice to let EVERYONE around the neighborhood ride his horses. What a great guy!