Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What do you do???




At the moment, we have three children in diapers , (Yeah, I know that's pretty sad, not to mention expensive). I believe Brody and Abby are really close to becoming "Potty trained" so I've been trying to get them to sit on the toilet as often as I can. -BAD IDEA. The last couple of days Brody has become fascinated with the water in the toilet. On Sunday, I had to throw away everyones tooth brushes because ...wouldn't you know it, he let them soak in the bottom of the toilet. Yesterday, Brody got into the dish washer, found some cups, and decided to transfer water from the toilet to the sink. -Yuck! I was upset and said a few words that I shouldn't have. As I scrubbed everything down, my daughter Abby kept saying, "This is really discussing huh mom" -It made me laugh. Any suggestions on what I should do?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah, the toilet experiences. Unfortunately, I have no advice for you. Any time I leave the bathroom door open (we have childproof knobs on the outside that Ella can't open) there is a toilet incident. It's great potty training, that's all I have to say!