Thursday, April 28, 2022

Fourty3 🤯

I had the best birthday yesterday.  My girls sluffed school and we went shopping/thrifting.  Our first stop was the Sandy DI.  We'd planned to stop at the mall first, but it didn't open til 11:00 am!  We found so many great things, (Lulu Lemon pants, a Nike sweatshirt, heals, skis, etc).  Our second stop was Old Navy.  They had tons of clearance racks!  We found jeans, yoga pants, a dress, etc.  I also bought the cutest baby clothes.  -(Not for me or my family.  Several of my friends are having grand babies this year).  🙂  Last but not least, we made it to Southtowne Mall.  Alyssa got some shoes for church and Abby got some heals for prom.  Isn't she beautiful?




My parents brought me a yummy cake and a card with some money.  


Aaron came home with a strawberry cream cake!  Both of them were delicious.  






We went to dinner @ Chubby's in Saratoga Springs. 
I got a lot of my favorite treats.  Bree drew a picture of me. 


 Probably the biggest gift is that Aaron, Brody and I will be going to Colorado at the end of May!  Me for my birthday and Brody for his graduation
I got lots of birthday wishes on facebook and instagram.  I am so blessed.  

A card from Horizon


 

No comments: