Friday, October 8, 2021

Grandma Nelson's Funeral

Grandma had a beautiful service @ Anderson & Sons Mortuary.

All four of her children spoke.  My dad and Kari shared memories of grandma from their childhood.  My dad was on his mission when Kari was born.   It was fun hearing about the differences.  


My dad dedicated the grave.  
 
We could see grandpa's vault below and to the South.  Hard to believe he's been gone now for 12 years.   



Left to right:  Bree, Bryson, Alyssa, Andrew, Brody, Abby, Lyle, me, and Aaron



Left to right:  Tom, Lyle, and Kari




Left to right:  Kari, Jason, and Emily


Left to right:  Kurt, Kari, Jason, and Emily 





Left to right:  Aaron, Bree, Bryson, Abby, Brody, Alyssa, Andrea, and Andrew




Some fun pictures of my grandparents and their parents.


Bruce and Earlene Nelson


Reed Tom and Floretta Van Wagoner, (Earlene's parents)

Ruby and Allen Nelson, (Bruce's parents) holding my aunt Kari






 



No comments: