Sunday, October 24, 2021

Brody is 18! 😱

My sweet Brody is 18!  😱  I don't know how this can be since I am only 29!  Ha ha.  He's really grown up a lot this past year.  He's doing so well in school.  I haven't been called once for a behavior, (knock on wood).  For a couple months now, Brody tells friends, family, and strangers that he will be an "adult" after he turns 18.  He really wants to get the priesthood.   Yesterday, Brody asked me if we were going to church on Sunday.  I replied, "yes."  All of the sudden, Brody started reciting the sacrament prayer for the bread and water.  My heart melted.  ❤ 

Brody had 3 requests for his birthday.  Dinner with the family, Ninja Warrior Park, and deer hunting with dad.  We started a little early.  Friday we went to dinner @ Pizza Pie Cafe.  Afterwards we played at Ninja Warrior Park.  On Saturday, Aaron and Grandpa Nelson took Brody deer hunting.  Sunday after church, we did a little more hunting, (no luck).  Spaghetti for dinner,  then we watched Brody open his presents.  Last, but not least, cake and icecream.  We love you Brody.  Happy Birthday!  🎂 

A cute card from Brody's class.







































No comments: