Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Force Was With Us

My baby is 9!
Bryson really wanted to have a Star Wars themed friend birthday party this year.  I wasn't sure that I would be able to make it happen.  Bryson's birthday landed in the middle of Alpine School District's Spring Break.  I was worried that all of his buddies would be on vacation.  Everything worked out though.  



We booked a laser tag party @ Nickel City.  It was such a great deal.  The boys loved it.   

Emmet, Luke, Lincoln, Bryson, and Corey





Results from Laser Tag


Bree and Alyssa were my helpers. 




Bryson spinned the wheel and got 1000 extra tickets.

After Nickel City, we stopped @ Discovery Park.  We ran into some cousins, (The Blackhursts and the Nelsons)


I gave each of Bryson's friends a light Saber and a cupcake as we dropped them off @ their homes. Bryson had baseball practice from 5:30-6:30.  Grandma and Grandpa Nelson came over at 7. Andrew called shortly after.  We sang to Bryson and he opened his family gifts.








Bryson got so mad every time he opened a clothing gift.  🤷‍♀️. Funny boy

We love you Bryson!  Happy Birthday.




 

No comments: