Friday, June 14, 2019

LouAnn and Mark's Wedding

What an amazing day it has been!  LouAnn and Mark are married.  Everything came together so well.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  



Aaron's sisters and I all got our nails done.💕💅

Sam and Gayla brought their tables, chairs, and arch.   Everything l👀ked so elegant.





I love how the centerpieces turned out. The vinyl words my niece Emily made really completed them. 


Cute Barnwood frames


So many of us in one room.  We all wanted to help.😊





Group hug


Lots of family and friends

Waiting for his bride

The flower girls and ring bearers 

Walking LouAnn down the isle!



The ceremony

Exchanging vows



❤Family❤


My husband's eyes were leaking.

Preparing for the reception.  Craig helped decorate the cake.


Smores, icecream, and brownies!



Brody waited patiently in line to congratulate the new couple.


Special thanks to Nicole and Carissa for helping Abby scoop icecream.

Cutting the cake


Throwing the bouquet 

Bree cought it!  I am in trouble😉



Throwing the garter 

Jett was the lucky man.
A sweet note from Bryson


No comments: