Sunday, April 29, 2018

One Year Older...

I am another year older.  I have to say that birthdays aren't what they were when I was a kid.  I use to really look forward to them, but now I really try to avoid them. 😊My husband spoiled me this year though.  Saturday we drove North.  We weren't sure where we would end up.  We had dinner at the Cracker Barrel  in Layton.  We landed in Logan and stayed at the Best Western Plus Weston Inn. 

We scored!  We got the honeymoon suite.  Our room had a king sized bed, a fireplace, and a jacuzzi tub the size of Texas.  It was amazing!




Sunday morning after breakfast we drove to my favorite place in the whole world!



...Bear Lake!

Of course we had to stop at Ideal Beach


A momma goose had layed eggs on the dock.  She wanted us out!


We drove to Paris cemetary and visited my great grandma and grandpa's graves.



We couldn't pass through garden city without getting a raspberry shake!



No comments: