Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Keeping St. Mark's In Business

My father-in-law had his surgery Monday.  He and LouJean are keeping St. Mark's Hospital in business.  ;)  
The surgery went well.  They had him up and walking a few short hours after his surgery.  We went to see him Monday night.  My kids were a little hyper, so the visit was short.  Kent came home the next morning around 11.  
He's a little down right now, but I'm sure things will get better.


Deanna and I had a meeting at Orem Rehab yesterday morning with LouJean's social worker, her occupational therapist, and her physical therapist.  We talked about all aspects of LouJean's care.  I'm glad that I was able to attend.  We have another meeting scheduled for next Tuesday. 
I stopped in to see LouJean around noon today.  LouJean's brother Marvin came while I was there. 


No comments: