Saturday, March 29, 2014

Trip To The Dentist

All of our kiddos, except Bryson went to the dentist last Thursday.  It was an interesting trip.  I wasn't sure if we were going to make it.  Andrew was at "Cave Time" when I went to check him out.  He couldn't hear me so it took over a half hour to find him.  :)  Then I had to check out the girls from Shelley, Brody from Forbes, and pick up Alyssa from my mom's work.  It's a good thing I started early.  
My in-laws took Bryson for a ride while we were gone.  (Thank you again Kent and LouJean.  That was so helpful).
 Everyone did great!  Alyssa had no cavities.  She was so excited when she picked out her treat that she peed her pants.  :)
 Poor Brody had a stye in his right eye.  I know it was bothering him, but he did his best to do what they asked.  He also had no cavities.
 Bree bragged to everyone that she was so good she got to pick out 2 treats from the treasure box!  ha ha  No cavities for her also.
 Abby did great, but unfortunately she had 2 cavities.  The report is below. 
I need to make a follow up appointment for her.  
Andrew (not pictured) took the longest.  I joked with all the kids and said, "I bet he has at least 5 cavities!"  Amazingly, he had none. 

No comments: