Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Craziness Of It All

Life has been a little crazy lately, and yesterday was no exception.  Here is a quick run down of my day yesterday.  Got my kids (Andrew, Abby, and Bree) off to school by 8.   My sister in law dropped off her kids at 9:00.  I helped Brody get ready and catch his bus.  I got the little girls (Alyssa and Sasha) off to preschool at 10.  Their preschool ended at 12.  Prepared lunch for the girls.  Put a chicken in the crockpot for dinner.  Picked up the kids from school at 2:15.  Picked up Andrew at 2:50.  Took kids for a ride to help Sawyer fall asleep.  Took Abby to the church at 4:00 for activity days.  Got Andrew to LPHS for his basketball tournament at 5:40.  Picked up Bree from her friend's home.  At 6:00, my brother picked up his kids and took Alyssa to his house.  Took Brody to the church for Pack meeting at 6:30.  Picked up Alyssa at 8:00.  Ate dinner and watched Survivorman with Aaron.  11:00 went to bed.  Hallelujah!
Brody at Pack meeting
Brody, Mason R., Ander O., and Alex F. put a puppet show together.  It was so cute.  Brody's puppet is the "Blue" man on the right hand side.

No comments: