Monday, August 5, 2013

Kind of Bummed


I hope everyone had a great weekend.   Our weekend was good, except we've had a couple sickies.  Abby was sick Saturday evening and Aaron and Andrew were sick Sunday night.  -Before that though, all was good.  :)
I went to a couple of yard sales Saturday morning.  When I got home, Aaron and Andrew went to Cedar Hills and played a round of golf.  The rest of us went for a swim at my brothers pool.  As I was watching my children swim, I got kind of bummed.  I realized that summer is almost over. 
 My kids go back to school on the 20th!  That's only 2 weeks away! 4 out of my 6 children will be in school all day!  I'm going to be so lonely.  Well, maybe not since I'm watching my brothers kids.   I'm just not ready to say goodbye to the warm weather.  Definitely not ready for schedules.  Bleh...change is hard sometimes.  Here are some pictures I took on Saturday.





I forgot to mention that we went to dinner with Deanna and Trent Saturday evening.   We went to Texas Roadhouse.  As always it was delicious.  
#RIBEYESTEAKISTHEBEST

No comments: