Friday, August 16, 2013

Checking Off Our Summer Bucket List

Yesterday was a very busy day at our house.  After I got off work, we took the kids to Seven Peaks.  They've been wanting to go all summer.  Since school starts next week, we figured we'd better go.  We went with Aaron's sister Deanna and her kids.  Since Aaron had to go to work, we were only there from 9:30-12:00.  That was enough though.  :)  We lost Brody once, and keeping track of my other kids was stressful. 





At 3:30 I took Andrew to AFJH open house.  We got him a caveman t-shirt and some PE clothes, got him a locker, mapped out his classes, etc.  I'm so nervous for him.

At 6:00, I took the kids to Shelley to meet their new teachers.  Bree is going to be in Mrs. Blair's first grade class.


Abby is in Mrs. Robertson's second grade class.  I bought the girls t-shirts and payed for school lunch. 


After we finished up our business, we went straight to the rec center.  Abby had her first soccer game!  Even though she didn't play very long, Abby did great.  She really played hard. 






No comments: