Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dinner In The Canyon


We had dinner up in the canyon Sunday evening.  My parents have been wanting to go up there for quite some time; however, weather or other circumstances kept prolonging it.  All of my siblings except Ashley were able to  make it.  It was a nice evening.  Hamburgers, hot dogs, fruit, salad, chips, cookies, and of course smores! 
Yummy!
Kent, LouJean, and Bryson
Parker and Bree
Parker, Brody, Hayden, Bree, Lyle and Andrew
Silly Breezy
Alyssa and Bree
Svetlana and Sasha
Brody
My parents: Lyle and Sherrie
Andrew
Hayden
Mike and Ryan
Aaron and I
Bree and Svetlana
As we were eating dinner we saw some rock climbers across the way.
They were pretty high up!
Bree
Andrew
The whole crew
Brody
Bryson
Alyssa
Svetlana and Bree
Little Sawyer
Brody, my Dad, and Ryan
Shane and Sawyer
Aaron ...attempting sliding rock!

Of course the kids gave it a try too!

No comments: