Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bear Lake 2013


We had a wonderful time at Bear Lake this year!  We stayed at Ideal Beach Resort from Saturday to Tuesday.  -So a little longer then what we've stayed in the past. 
On the way to Bear Lake we drove past my old apartment (Pineview Apts).  -Oh those were some fun times.  :)
I lived on the top floor of the 3rd building.  Last room at the end of the hall on the right.
Go Aggies!
Lots of memories of this place.  Dr. Greg Anderson was my surgeon when I broke my jaw 13 years ago.
Our handsome chauffeur!
Bryson
Brody and Abby
Alyssa and Bree
Breelyn
 When we arrived at Bear Lake, our room wasn't quite ready.  We went for a walk along the beach. 
WEHEARTBEARLAKE

Brody
Bryson
Saturday afternoon we had a good little rain storm.  We went to the beach to collect sea shells and look what we saw.
A rainbow!
Alyssa and Sasha
 My brother Shane and his family stayed with us for one night.  Alyssa and Sasha had their first sleep over.  They loved it!

We did lots of swimming at the pools and the lake!
Abby
Breezy
Bryson
Bree and Michael
Alyssa
Abby and Michael
Brody
Aaron
Aaron and my older brother Ryan went golfing at Bear Lake West Golf Course for the first time this year.  It's a beautiful course as you can see by the picture. 
Aaron and Ryan found some little frogs at the golf course.  They brought some back in a water bottle and let the kids play with them.  They were so cute!
We went for a ride and saw my great grandma and grandpa's graves

Paris cemetary is such a cute little cemetary.
My great great grandpa's grave
My grandma Argyle's sisters' grave
My ancestor Elizabeth Walmsley Palmer
Alyssa, Bryson and Me
Alyssa
Bree
Bryson
Brody
Abby
Bryson
Aaron
Brody
Aaron and Brody
What would a trip to Bear Lake be without miniature golfing?
Brody and Aaron
Alyssa
Abby
Alyssa
Bryson
Bryson and Aaron
Bree and Brody
Abby
Alyssa and Bryson
Abby, Aaron, and Alyssa
Bree, Alyssa, and Brody
Bree became frustrated when she couldn't get a hole in one.  Being the mean mom that I am, I had to take pictures.  :)


Bryson

Alyssa
Bryson, Alyssa, and Bree

Abby
Bree
At the playground
Bryson

No comments: