Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Things Kids Say

Last week Abby asked me if she could get some new boots at the store.  Bree replied, "I don't want to get new boobs."  Ha ha...(Me neither Bree).

Today Breelyn gathered a bunch of weeds that look like clovers.  When I asked her what she was doing, she replied, "I'm collecting my luckys."

Alyssa has had a lot of questions lately like where's Heaven?  Can we go see Jesus?  etc. On Easter Sunday, Alyssa pointed at a gentleman in our ward and asked me, "Is that the Holy Ghost?"

We had just finished breakfast.  Grandma said to Alyssa, "You're so big!  You ate your whole pancake!"  Alyssa replied.  "Yep I'm almost a girl!"

We were just finishing up dinner.  Bryson was throwing his food on the floor (He does this when he's full).  Grandma is a little forgetful at times.  She kept putting more food on his tray, forgetting that he would throw it on the floor.  Bree looked at Grandma and stated, "Grandma, Are you loosing your mind!"

No comments: