Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me


I had such a wonderful birthday Saturday.  Andrew and I woke up early and went to a few yards sales.  Abby had her softball practice and then we went to Bree's gymnastics performance.  At about 12:30, Bryson, Aaron and I left the the Mummies of the World Exhibition (Thanks again for the tickets Mom and Dad).  Grandma and Grandpa Walker watched the kiddos for a while then my parents took Andrew and the girls to a movie.  Brody stayed with Kent and LouJean.

We got us some YUMMY lunch at Red Lobster.  I got my usual (Shrimp linguini with half a pound of crab legs).  Aaron usually gets the ultimate feast, but he decided to try a different dish with lobster, scallops and pasta.
Bryson kept us entertained!  What a cute lil stinker.




1 comment:

Tisha and Mark said...

Heppy Birthday Kelly! Wasn't the exhibit awesome!?