Friday, January 25, 2013

TP Dinosaur Museum

Brody went to Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum on Wednesday with his class.  I was hoping to go on the field trip with him, but it didn't happen. :(
 Yesterday Alyssa had her field trip at TP Dinosaur Museum.  Aaron had the morning off, so I left Bryson at home with him and excused Bree from school. 
 My mom had the morning off from work.  She joined the field trip and brought along my niece and nephew (Kate and Cole). 
 From left to right:  Gwen (Bree's friend), Bree, Cole, Kate, Alyssa, and Sasha
 We saw a lot of cool things at the museum.







Look how we compare!

 Building a dinosaur



 Our favorite part of the trip was playing in the water and sand.















After the museum, Bree, Alyssa, Sasha and I had lunch with Grandma Nelson.  Lunch was Delicious!  -Especially the chocolate cake.  Thanks Mom!

No comments: