Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chop Chop Chop


Alyssa, Abby and I got hair cuts on Saturday.  We all went short.  I took a couple pictures of the girls today and I'll try to post some of me later.
 Alyssa was the VIP at preschool today.  She was excited to show off her new dew!  :)



 I love the back.  The layers make it look so much thicker.
 Same thing with Abby.  -Beautiful girl!

 Little Bryson has changed so much the last couple of weeks.  He's all over the place!  He crawls really well and is able to stand up if there is a chair or table near by.  He also eats a ton.  He likes to try everything that I eat.  -He's starting to drink pretty well out of cups.  I still can't get him to drink out of a bottle.  Silly boy.  His little vampire teeth are starting to come in.  I need to post a picture of that too!

 Here's a couple pictures I snapped while I was at Alyssa's preschool.

No comments: