Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Foot Bone's Connected To The...

 Brody's class had a musical performance on Thursday.  I haven't been able to make it to that many activities with Brody this year, so this was a treat!  I had such a good time.   -Not just watching Brody and his classmates perform, but also meeting some of the parents and some of the aides. 
 Brody is kind of a wiggle worm.  Mrs. Drzayich had to sit with him most of the time.
 This is Brody's best friend Justin.  Every time I've gone to Brody's class, Justin is hanging out with Brody and helping him.  The kids is such a sweet heart.  I met his mother Cami.  We exchanged numbers.  I'm going to try to set up a couple of play dates for Brody and him.  :)



 This picture makes me laugh.  Brody adores videos.  He can stare at them for hours.  Some times it's the only thing that helps him hold still.
 The final song they sang was ..."The foot bone's connected to the leg bone, The leg bone's connected to the knee bone, etc."

No comments: