Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bryson And Alyssa's First Encounter This Season


I always love to see how my kids react when they meet Santa Claus.  Most of my kids get scared out of their bajeebies.  At least when they're little.  Then as they get older, they become more brave.  :)  
I had to pick up some groceries for our ward Christmas party yesterday.  We went to Macey's in Pleasant Grove, and guess who was there?  You guessed it.  Good ol' Santa Claus.
 Bryson did surprisingly well.  He got the "Deer in the headlights" look on his face when I sat him on his lap.  -But no tears.  
 Alyssa on the other hand, didn't do so great.  She was so scared!  I had to hold her and ask Santa to bring her the Minnie Mouse accessories she wants so badly.
 Of course I always close my eyes when I get my picture taken.  Bleh!

No comments: