Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brody's First Pinewood Derby

Brody had his first pinewood derby last night.  I was really nervous about it.  I don't know why?  I guess it's just because sometimes Brody doesn't do well when he's around a lot of people.  
 Abby and I were Brody's cheerleaders.  Aaron took Andrew to his basketball game.  My sister in law Teresa watched Bree, Alyssa and Bryson.
 Brody spent most of his time in the foyer and in a classroom.  Whenever it was his turn to race, I'd tell him and he'd put his car on the track.   In this photo,  I asked him to put down the chalk and smile for the camera.  Don't you love his pose :)
 He played his leapster a lot.

 We combined with another ward, so there were a lot of people.
 We decided to make a "Disney" car.  Pretty fitting if you know Brody.

Brody took 3rd place in his pack!  Way to go Brody.
His car won best theme! 



No comments: