Saturday, October 8, 2011

Karie's Spooktacular Birthday


I went to a fun party earlier today. My niece Denell threw a party for her Mom Karie. Karie's birthday is on Monday. Towards the end of September, Karie found out that she has cancer. She's having surgery on Monday, so we wanted to celebrate before she has to get sick. All of us brought halloween treats (Mummy cookies, bone rolls, witch broomsticks, etc). It was so nice to visit with everyone. I love my family.
Some of the treats


Me and Brittany


Brennan and Deanna


Brittany


Mel and Katie


Left to right: Katie, Denell, Denell's niece, LouJean, Kenna, Karie, Teresa, Brennan, and Deanna

3 comments:

Stoney Meenuk said...

Hi, just passing by, and love your blog. Love all the pictures. You have lovely family.

Heather Jones said...

Cute! I am so sad I wasnt there! I didnt even know that happened.......good thing someone blogs.

Στέλιος Σταυρακάκης said...

Hi! Very nice post!