Saturday, October 8, 2011

36 Never Looked So Good


Aaron is officially half way to 72! His birthday was on Wednesday. Andrew had his pinewood derby the same day, so we did a little celebrating on Wednesday and some more on Friday. On Wednesday, a couple of Aaron's sisters, my niece Brittany, our girls, and I took Aaron out to lunch. We went to Olive Garden. MMMM...it was so yummy!




Wednesday evening we had chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. I made Aaron an icecream cake (Butter pecan cake with rocky road ice cream and German chocolate frosting). It's kind of a weird combination, but it's really good. :)





All of the 36 candles fit nicely on the cake.

Goodness...It almost looks like we started a fire. (He he)

Yesterday, Aaron and I had an amazing dinner at Texas Roadhouse (Thanks for the gift card Mom and Dad. And thanks for watching our kids). After dinner, we saw the movie Moneyball. I enjoyed spending time with my Honey. Love you Aaron. I hope you had a Happy Birthday.

No comments: