Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little Frost On The Wind Shield

This morning I loaded my children into the car for school. All of us were shivering. It was very cold and there was a little frost on the windshield. All of my kids took turns yelling at me, "Hurry Mom. Turn on the heat. We're freezing!" I guess it must be one of those days. My eyes swelled up with tears and I started to cry. My kids were all shocked. "What's wrong Mom, what's wrong?" All I could say was that I'm not ready for cold weather. I hate to see summer go. I don't know why it's so hard for me. Heck, I lived in Utah most of my life. You'd think I'd be use to it by now. I guess I've got the cold weather blues.

1 comment:

sinika said...

I keep forgetting to tell you how much I loved this post! It's such a nice little love note to summer. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who cries at times like these. :)