Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Day Of Weddings

Yesterday was a day of weddings!
My nephew Jordan (Pictured above) was married at 9:00 am in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. He married a sweet girl named Ashlee Jones. They had their luncheon at the North Hampton house and their reception at the Alpine Arts Center. We're so happy to have her in our family. Congratulations Jordan!



My friend Tony married a girl named Ashley Christensen. They were also married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. I've never met Ashley, but I'll get my chance next week at their reception. I'm sure that she's an amazing girl.

FUN STORY: As Aaron and I were heading into the temple for Jordan's wedding, we ran into several of my high school friends, (Nate Johnson, Mark Williamson, Adam Swalberg, Marc Bule, Evan Iund, Richard Flynn, Dustin Johnson, and Derek Johnson). They had been to Tony's ceremony and were waiting for him and Ashley to come out for pictures. I had a short visit and gave all of my friends a hug. I would've loved to stay longer, but we were already running late. Aaron held my hand as we walked away. He asked me if I was cold. I was shaking a little bit and my heart was pounding. -I was just happy to see everyone. It's been a long time since I've seen the "Brothas." Life is good. :)

No comments: