Sunday, June 26, 2011

12 Years!








Yesterday was my and Aaron's 12th anniversary! (Hard to believe that someone would stick with me that long ...but he has). I feel so blessed. Aaron is such a good husband and father. On Friday to celebrate our anniversary we went to Park City. My brother-in-law Trent got us a great deal at the Best Western off of City Deals. His and Deanna's anniversary is on the 24th, so we decided to celebrate our anniversaries together. First we had dinner at Red Lobster (My favorite). Then when we arrived at the hotel we played the game "New World." The next morning, Aaron and I went swimming. We caught up with Deanna and Trent a little later at breakfast. ( I love free breakfasts). We checked out of our hotel and headed back for home. It was a fast trip, but really nice. It was good to be back with the kids. We took our kiddos to Monkey Island, then we took everyone for a ride up Alpine Loop. It was an awesome anniversary. Love you Aaron!

2 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a nice little getaway :)

Richinsrock said...

You also have a very cute blog! Your pictures of your kids are so cute!