Saturday, December 25, 2010

Then One Foggy Christmas Eve...

Did anyone else notice how foggy it was Christmas Eve???
We had lots of fog and no snow.
-I'm okay with that!

We had 2 parties December 24th.
Our first party was at Kent and LouJean's.
The second party was at my parent's home.
Both of the parties were great.

My mother-in-law (LouJean) was able to come over for the evening.
So good to see her home.
The last few months have been very hard.
Not just for her, but also my father-in-law.


We had a potato bar.
My kids had a ball playing with their cousins.
We did our annual nativity.

Andrew was Joseph, Leah was Mary, James was baby Jesus.


Bree was the cutest little lamb you've ever seen.

Abby was a bright shining star!

We couldn't get Brody or Alyssa to participate. :)

We had a little talent show.

Abby sang "Jingle Bells"

Jessie sang "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer."

Everyone sang "Once There Was A Snowman."


Katie sang "Do As I'm Doing"

Abby was pooped.


Grandpa shared some stories of his childhood with his Grandpa.

Around 7:00, we went to my Mom and Dad's.
Both my Grandma Argyle and my Grandma Nelson came,
as well as my siblings and their families.

Here's my cute little nephew Cole.
I LOVE his little chubby cheeks.
I could just eat him up.


My Mom and Dad made a feast.
We had ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, salad, fruit, slush, etc.
We did another nativity.
This time Andrew was a wise man, Abby was a star, and Bree well...
I'm not sure what she was.
She wanted to wear her tutu and I couldn't get her to sit long enough.



After the nativity, everyone exchanged gifts.
My parents gave the grand kids pajamas and zhu zhu pets.

We gave Aaron Mario pj's.
Abby thought they looked comfy, so she climbed in them.
Isn't she hilarious?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like y'all had a great Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!!