Friday, October 8, 2010

Pony Rides


Thursday evening as we were driving home, my kids and I got on the subject of horses.
Andrew and Abby asked me when they would be able to ride a horse?
I didn't have an answer, because I don't know anyone that has a horse.
I began to tell my kids about my childhood.
How I lived across the street from my Grandpa Argyle
who owned several horses and a pony.
Several times during the week we would go for pony cart rides or horse back riding.
It was so much fun!
It made me sad that my kids don't have the same things that I enjoyed.
We drove past a farm off of Main St. in Lehi with a sign that said "Pony Rides."
I pulled over an Walla.
For just $3.50 each, my kids got their first pony ride!



































1 comment:

Veena said...

So, you don't know me, but I googled "pony rides in lehi" and your blog came up. I'm just wondering where exactly was this farm. I'm planning a birthday party, but I don't want to go to Thanksgiving Point. If you remember the location, could you email me?
Thanks, Veena
inveenerator@hotmail.com