Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid



We decided to go to Chuck E Cheese for Family night. I got an amazing deal on citydeals.com. I paid $10 and got a $20 certificate, plus I had a coupon, so I was anxious to go.The kids were in Heaven. The last time we went to Chuck E Cheese was for Bree's birthday.
I think the kids rode every ride and played every game.

Grandma and Grandpa came along and "Played" with the kids. I don't know what we would've done without them. Thanks for your help Mom and Dad.

After all of the tokens were gone, we cashed in our tickets for prizes.

Family night is awesome!

2 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

Do they still have the singing people and the one that comes out of the garbage can...those things used to scare me!! :)

walkerbunch said...

Ha ha! Yep they do. My daughter Abby is scared of them too!