Friday, March 12, 2010

Disney On Ice








A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that Disney On Ice was coming to town. I thought it sounded really fun, so I got onto Smithtix to check out prices. I decided not to buy tickets because I felt like it was too expensive. -Then last week I logged onto Fox 13 to read the news and I noticed they were have a drawing for a family 6 pack. I entered the drawing and didn't think much of it. Then Monday morning I got a phone call. The call was an "Unknown" number so I almost didn't answer the phone. The caller stated that he was Doug Smith with Fox 13 and that I'd won tickets. Yay! I was so excited. -I went and picked up the tickets that day. We went to the show last night. They basically had 4 different shows: Cars, Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Tinkerbell. I loved all of the shows, but my kids started getting really tired and wiggly during the middle of the Tinkerbell show. I'm so grateful that Aaron and I were able to take all of our kids. They felt like we were going to Disneyland. In fact that's what Abby keeps telling everyone, "We went to Disneyland on ice." (LOL). -I love my family.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sounds like so much fun. Isn't it funny how little kids love all things Disney? And what a bargain! Disneyland came to you.

Stephens Family said...

holy cow, didn't you also just win something on the radio!