Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's Going On


It's been a while since I wrote about all of my kids, so here it goes...


This past month Andrew worked really hard at school. They had a Jazz reading contest. The school that read the most got to meet a Jazz player. Pony Express lost the contest; however, Andrew read the most in his class. Next week Andrew gets to be in a "Fear Factor" assembly to honor him. Andrew is really nervous for it. I guess we'll see how it goes. Other news. Andrew is playing basketball. The name of his team is the "Chargers." Andrew is working really hard to get his "Wolf" in scouts.


Brody is a happy boy. It doesn't take a lot to make him content. He's enjoying kindergarten. I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but several times when he didn't have school (Such as the weekend), he has gotten his backpack and waited at the door for the bus. Brody loves playing video games. (He's a lot better at the Wii and Playstation then me!) He's starting to learn how to read, and I couldn't be more proud of him.
Abby has been spending a lot of time with her cousin Jessie. Those two girls are inseparable. Every day when she wakes up she asks me "What are we going to do today?" If I tell her I don't know, she always pipes up, "I know, I can play with Jessie." Abby has also enjoyed Mommy Preschool. I've enjoyed it too. Abby's always so excited when she finds out that it's at our house. I think the other kids have fun here too. Something else. Abby and Bree are little artists. Every day they color pictures for friends and family. Abby even made her own "Scrapbook."

Bree has become quite the little chatterbox. She use to hardly ever say a word, so it's been fun to see this change. She loves to sing songs from primary. My favorite song I've heard her sing is "A Sunbeam." Bree has just about mastered toilet training. She hardly ever has accidents. -One problem I have had is convincing her to not use the toilet in our basement. The toilet in our basement isn't plumbed. I've had to clean it out about 3 times now. :) -I guess I shouldn't complain though, right?

Alyssa changes every day! No matter how many times I tell her to stay little, she just doesn't listen. :) On Wednesday the 17th, Alyssa sat up on her own. She's done it several times now and is getting more and more steady. Also, this past week, Alyssa grabbed her rails in her crib and pulled herself up. She does it every time she wakes up now. May I just say, she's a quick little thing. She scares me to death sometimes. I'm so afraid that she's going to fall and hurt herself.

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

They are growing so fast! Love the updates and the cute pics.

Kathryn said...

Maybe Andrew can come teach me some wii skills. Your little girls are so cute. And Fear Factor sounds like too much fun.