Monday, February 22, 2010

Is There Anything He Can't Do?



Is there anything he can't do???

This past weekend Aaron fixed our car. The heat wasn't working and the car was overheating if you went more than 10 miles. We thought we were going to need a new radiator and it would cost us 100's 0f dollars, but no. We had a hole in the tube that connected the radiator to the engine. Aaron bought a new tube, some fasteners, and a couple of tools to help him remove the old tube.

Total cost was around $20.

Back to the question I asked before.
Is there anything he can't do???
The only thing I can think of is taking a normal picture! :D

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's pretty impressive! I think you might be right about him being able to take a normal picture. :)

Heather Jones said...

jealous! Maybe he can come and fix my car heater. It doesn't blow any air, not even cold. Wish my husband had some mechanical talent up his sleeve.

R Fitz said...

I have to say I agree with the previous comments...I am jealous of mechanical skills in a hubby...my sweetie may be darn near perfect, but he hasn't a mechanical bone in his body!