Monday, May 11, 2009

Dry Creek Chiropractic Coming Soon...







If any of you live in the Lehi area, you may have received one of these on your door. Dry Creek Chiropractic will be having it's grand opening in June. I'm so excited for my husband to finally have his own practice. It's been a long road for both of us, but I'm grateful for all of the lessons learned. His office is across the street from Micron and west of the new Smith's Marketplace in Lehi. Aaron's main focus is on health and wellness for families. He also really wants to help children in the autistic spectrum (ADHD, allergies, asthma, etc.). If any of you would like to receive care, he will be opening his doors at the end of May. His phone number is (801) 766-4113. Thanks for all of the support everyone.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

How exciting!!! Best of luck to you guys with this new adventure! I wonder if my insurance covers chiropractic...and if it does if it covers him. I'll have to check it out! My Mom is always telling me I need adjusting...I wonder if she means this way (wink).

Keri and Derek said...

Congrats on the new office that is great! Hope all go's well!

Lisa and Randy said...

Congrats on the new office. We are so excited for you guys. Randy loves having his own office and being his own boss just not all the stress of running a business. I am sure Aaron will do great!!